Quality Management Policy
Roads R Us Pty Ltd has, as a primary objective, the provision of product and services that meet or exceed our clients’ specified requirements in a proactive, professional and cost-effective manner.
To achieve this objective, we will:
- Implement and maintain a quality management system to meet AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008;
- Provide adequate resources to continually improve our business processes;
- Encourage all workers to take an active role in complying with requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system;
- Strive to achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the Company's reputation with customers,
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory and safety requirements,
- Endeavour, at all times, to maximize customer satisfaction with the services provided by our Company and regularly seek client input.
- Review and update the management system to suite changes in standards and delivery at set intervals.
Our commitment is to deliver completed product and services to our clients that:
- Meet budget requirements;
- Meet specified requirements;
- Are completed on or before time.
The quality of our product is measured at the beginning of the cycle through evaluation of our suppliers’ products before purchase, during the construction phase and at hand over to our clients.
Procedures have been developed that detail the methods for identification of critical points of delivery of the final built structure. These critical points will be used as the basis for establishing quality objectives and targets.
Identified critical points during construction will be assessed to determine their compliance with the Quality Standard through regular inspection and testing. Such testing shall be documented and corrective actions initiated where required.
All workers and subcontractors are advised of this policy during inductions and are encouraged to raise any issues regarding quality management.
Work Health & Safety Policy
The health, safety and welfare of all employees and visitors are of equal importance to all other operational considerations. The employer, supervisors and employees work together to ensure a safe workplace for all whilst complying with the AS/NZS 4801 Safety standard.
Roads R Us Pty Ltd is responsible for:
- ensuring compliance with Work health, safety and welfare legal requirements including the Work Health & Safety Act, Regulations, Codes of Practice AS/NZS Standards and industry best practice as a minimum level within all of its activities;
- taking reasonable steps to provide a safe workplace and safe ways of working
- committed to reducing workplace incidents and workplace illness;
- providing ways for employees to be informed about and involved in health and safety issues at work;
- ensuring employees are consulted as per the Work Health & Safety Act
- ensuring employees receive information, training and supervision as is necessary to enable the employees to perform their work in a manner that is safe and without risks to health;
- ensuring this policy and all safe work procedures are kept up-to-date
Employees are responsible for:
- following reasonable instructions and using equipment provided by the employer to protect their health and safety while at work;
- identifying and reporting any workplace incidents or hazards to their supervisor;
- being involved in the resolution of work health and safety issues;
- protecting their health and safety and that of others by not working while under the influence of alcohol or other drugs;
- Not interfering with, or removing any safety guards, safety devices or protective equipment provided by the employer.
We can expect contractors and visitors to:
- abide by work health and safety legal responsibilities, and follow any reasonable instructions and advice while at the employer’s workplace.
Roads R Us Pty Ltd is committed to achieving compatibility between economic development and the maintenance of the environment.
To fulfil this commitment we the employer and our employees will observe all environmental laws by;
- integrating environmental factors into planning and operational decisions and processes;
- assessing environmental effects of our activities and regularly monitor and audit our environmental performance;
- continually improve our environmental performance;
- promote environmental awareness among our employees and contractors to increase understanding of environmental matters.